At Patrick Moorhead Antiques, your complete satisfaction is our priority. You can shop in the confidence that we will make every effort for your item to reach you as described.
On the day of delivery, the shippers will assess the condition of your purchase and you will be asked to sign off on the condition of the item.
The grounds for cancellation and refunds can be as follows: if the item is too big, not as described, or you are not happy with it.
As members of LAPADA (the Association of Art and Antiques Dealers), we adhere to the following cancellation regulations:
- You have the right to cancel your contract provided you do so no longer than 14 days after the day you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products is not applicable if the products have been personalised, made or changed to your specification.
- To exercise your cancellation right, you must keep the goods in your possession and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform the seller of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear written statement with the details of your name, address, the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email or in writing. The Model Cancellation Form can be requested from the seller if you wish to use it.
- If you decide to cancel, you must return the goods to the seller at your expense within 14 days of such cancellation. The seller will refund you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the delivery cost (except for the additional costs if you choose a type of delivery other than the standard and least expensive method).
- The seller will assess the condition of the returned goods. If a loss in value of the goods is incurred as the result of unnecessary handling by you, the seller may make a deduction from the refund for such a loss.
- The seller will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day the goods are received back.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please call Patrick Moorhead Antiques on +44 (0) 1273 779 696 or email email@example.com.